Thanksgiving Wishes: Thanksgiving wishes and messages with beautiful images for thanksgiving day. We totally experience our different style of caring. Some of us like to encounter and then bid and some send texts. Thanksgiving Quotes, Happy Thanksgiving Images on a mobile telephone or social networking websites to wish others. Here we have a collection of funny Thanksgiving wishes and sayings by which you can wish your loved ones and make them express joy. This is a very different way to wish someone. You can also download Funny Thanksgiving Day wishes for Facebook. Then do not late and download or Share Funny Thanksgiving Pictures now and send to friends, colleagues, relatives, boss and many others.
- Happy Thanksgiving! May you have a blessed and joyous holiday!
- Sending warm wishes and gratitude your way! Happy Thanksgiving 2020!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day! Embrace each other with gratitude and enjoy!
- Wishing a delightful and happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!
- Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you enjoy the day with your family and friends!
- Thank you for being one of my blessings without whom I cannot imagine my life.
- Let’s take a moment to appreciate the blessing we have in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. May God keep blessing you and fulfill all your wishes and dreams.
- Wishing you a Thanksgiving full of love and happiness. I hope all the good things happen in your life.
- Count your blessings one by one; its thanksgiving again! Celebrate and be thankful for every good tide. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating! May you enjoy this wonderful occasion and have lots of fun in the whole year.
- This Thanksgiving, I wish that God showers you and your family with peace, love, warmth, and joy. Have a joyous Thanksgiving!
- I am so deeply thankful for being surrounded by some amazing people like you throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
- Gratitude and appreciation double the blessings of life, so we are sincerely expressing our thankfulness to you! Happy Thanksgiving to you, dear!
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Embrace the joy of Thanksgiving with a grateful heart because you’ve been blessed in more ways than you know. Happy Thanksgiving 2020!
- Roast a turkey and call some friends; with the company of family, you are set to celebrate a happy thanksgiving day. Enjoy!
- Some friendships become more beautiful over time. Thank you for the color you add to my life! I wish you a heartfelt Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! We are grateful and delighted to be able to celebrate this wonderful occasion amidst you all!
- The warmth and happiness of this season is nothing like you imagined. Gather to give thanks and let yourself be blessed. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a day full of joy, surrounded by your dearest family and friends with tables full of delicious food! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! May this special occasion bring your family closer and bless the bond of love! Have a cheerful holiday ahead!
- A thankful heart is the parent of all virtues. This Thanksgiving, may you give thanks for everything you are blessed with. Happy Thanksgiving 2020!
- Enjoy each and every moment of this wonderful day and be grateful to God for all the blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- Wishing you a deliciously sweet Thanksgiving Day surrounded by the ones you love and the ones you cherish. May you have a grand holiday season!
- Gather yourself for a season filled with plentiful happiness. May you have your friends by your side and foods on your table. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I’m thankful for Thanksgiving Day because it allows me to express my gratitude to you guys. I feel blessed to have you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Here comes another year of giving thanks for all the blessings we received. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. I hope you have a great year ahead. Happy thanksgiving.
- May you enjoy the feast and have lots of fun on this wonderful occasion. May you have a home filled with joy, laughter, freedom, and love. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is a blessing in disguise. With your friends and family near, make this day as special as you can and thank them with your heart. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you! I wish you to be blessed with all the goods of the world and enjoy the day with love and gratitude in your heart.
- We may not always be close to each other, but our hearts are always close, whether it be a new year or Thanksgiving. Sending love and hugs for you!
- You will never get enough time to count all the blessings of life. Because life is so full of beautiful things and joyful moments on this Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!
- You came into my life with a thousand blessings. I feel lucky all the time for having such a beautiful person in my life. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Here comes the time to be merry, don’t hold your heart and be sorry. Better it is to say, ‘Thank You’, than be always so blue. Happy Thanksgiving Day 2020!
- On this Thanksgiving, we want to thank you all for your support throughout the year. You are the pride that we must show off! Wishing you a great holiday season!
- May you have a blessed Thanksgiving Day filled with unforgettable memories and unimaginable happiness. Have a great time!
- May you find joy in abundance during this happy season of Thanksgiving. Wishing you a blissfully awesome harvest season this season. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Express your gratitude on this Thanksgiving, not because you should, but because your life is complete and your heart is content. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this thanksgiving, I wish that all your blessings get multiplied this year and throughout your whole life. Have a great holiday, happy thanksgiving.
- This thanksgiving, let’s be grateful for the food and the company that we are sharing. May God always protect our loved ones. Happy thanksgiving.
- Wishing you a Happy and Bountiful Thanksgiving Day! This is a day to remember everything in our lives small and large, and give thanks.
- Let us take a moment to thanks those in our lives who made us feel grateful through this year. Wishing you a blissful Thanksgiving season!
- On this festive of gratitude, I want to thank you for all the love, kindness and support you have ushered me throughout the years. Happy thanksgiving.
- I wish dear Lord bless you with all the peace, happiness and joy on this thanksgiving. I also hope you’d stay sober this thanksgiving! Happy thanksgiving.
- We need to be grateful every day to God for His blessings. Let’s take a moment to appreciate God’s mercy and love on this holiday. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May the warmth of this Thanksgiving season surround your life with favor like a shield. May you find happiness in everything and everything that makes you happy.
- May you be blessed with divine blessings of Lord on the thanksgiving and have a great year ahead. May God be there for you, always and forever.
- Celebrate this beautiful festive and be thankful for everything and everyone that brings you joy in your life. I hope you have a great thanksgiving. Happy turkey day!
- May you have a great time with your loved ones during this Thanksgiving. May your times be filled with refreshing mornings and relaxing sunsets during this holiday season!
- Thanksgiving is a day to remember all the good things regardless of how small or large- they may be. Thank you for being a constant in my life. Happy Thanksgiving.
- What a good time to reflect on the many blessings we have! The delightful Thanksgiving is here again, with a lot more fun and reasons to be grateful for. Have a great time!
- Once a year we get the chance to thank God, our family, friends and every little joy that comes each day. Let’s make this Thanksgiving an occasion that we will always remember! Happy Thanksgiving!
- There have been times when I forgot to thank you for being there for me. I take this day to tell you how special you are and how great my life has become because of you. Have a memorable Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Happy thanksgiving day. Wishing my lovely family lots of blessing, happiness, and love.
- Happy thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful for being me. Sending you thoughts of good tiding and a great thanksgiving meal.
- Warm wishes for my family on this Thanksgiving day. May God bless my family in every possible way. Wishing my lovely family happy thanksgiving.
- Let us all remember the great times spent together, delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great Thanksgiving day.
- Even though thanksgiving comes once a year, it’s funny how we gain an entire pound from that one dinner. Nevertheless, happy thanksgiving. Let’s eat to our fullest.
- It’s a day like no other day. It’s a day to appreciate you for all those unpayable contributions that you made in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy thanksgiving to you and your family
- Warm wishes on this great occasion of thanksgiving. May Lord bless you in every aspect of your life and give you every ounce of happiness that you deserve.
- You are the people who always made a difference in my life, who always helped me get through the toughest times. I am grateful to you this Thanksgiving!
- May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.
- I’d rather be thankful for the amazing family I have than be sorry for not being a perfect son to you. I know you can forgive me. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Gratitude is a great excuse to have a family dinner and I feel good to have thanksgiving cover my back. So grateful that Lord blessed me with this wonderful family.
- Having a family is one of the best blessings in life. Wishing happy thanksgiving to the people who made me whatever I am today. Happy thanksgiving to my most supportive family.
- I love Thanksgiving! There is no other holiday that makes you want to cook more food than you can eat and catch up with old friends and family members! Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Sending my heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes to the person who always gives me unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving dear!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day. You are so healthy and puffy that sometimes I wonder If you were a turkey! Have a great day!
- Nobility is served on Thanksgiving’s plate since noble is that man who expresses his gratitude. May you have a great Thanksgiving Day!
- I wish you all the delicious foods on this Thanksgiving Day. Hopefully, this time you’ll make yourself a part of the national obesity statistics.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family! May the warmth of your heart and the kindness of your soul goes a long way, my friend!
- Buddy, you are the most generous and passionate person I know, and I pray that all your wishes come true one day. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- I wish you are having a fun time with your families and relatives. Enjoy your time but don’t freak out your relatives with your awful eating habit!
- Dear friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I am thankful to you for all the little things you do for me. Have a blessed and happy holiday!
- Happy Thanksgiving, dear! On this meaningful day, I would like to express my utter gratitude and love to you for being a good companion and even better human being!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I would like to inform you that I haven’t still got an invitation card for the Thanksgiving party at your house. Do send me ASAP!
- On this Thanksgiving, all I wish is to become the reason for your happiness and laughter. I can’t wait to enjoy the feast of the day with you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- I have failed to tell you guys how much I am grateful for having you on so many occasions. But this time, I want to thank you all for always being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Him
- You were there for me when I was lost, devastated, and sad. You brought the light in my life. I’m greatly thankful to you, dear.
- You’ve filled my life with your unconditional love, care, and support. You made my dream come true. Thank you for everything and happy Thanksgiving, my love.
- Thanksgiving day is another scope to express my love and gratitude to you, my love. Thank you for being a big part of my small world. Happy thanksgiving day, dearest.
- I feel extremely grateful for all the blessings I have, a supportive family, a good career, and most importantly, YOU. On this Thanksgiving day, I want to thank you for being there for me.
- Today is the day to be grateful for all those things we feel blessed with. Among all the great people in my life, you are the one who is at the top of the list. Happy Thanksgiving, love.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Her
- Sweetheart, I cherish every second I spend with you! Happy Thanksgiving to you! May you spend a wonderful day surrounded with love and joy!
- Dear, you are the kindest soul I know and you deserve nothing but immense happiness from this world! Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!
- Happy Thanksgiving, my love! Thank you for making every moment of my life so memorable and delightful! I wish to be with you all my life!
- I am thankful to have someone like you in my life, who has made me a better man. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, baby!
- Counting my blessings this season, I find you to be the biggest one! Thank you for being by my side and gracing my life with so much joy! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Father
- Happy Thanksgiving to the coolest dad of the world. Among all my blessings, nothing can be compared to you. Have a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving.
- Sending you my warm wishes on this Thanksgiving day. Wishing all the happiness to my Dad on this Thanksgiving Day and every day on this earth.
- The thing I feel most grateful about is you, Dad. Thank you for teaching me the true values of life. Whatever I am today, is only because of you.
- On this special holiday, I want to thank you for giving me the best life. You never failed to fulfill my wishes and needs. Thank you, dad. Happy thanksgiving day.
- I want to take the opportunity to appreciate how blessed I am to have you in my life, Dad. Thank you for your boundless love, care, and support. I love you.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Mother
- Mom, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for showering me with unconditional love and care throughout my life. May you be blessed every day!
- Mother, no word is enough to express how grateful I am to you for everything you have done for my wellbeing! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Mom, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for raising me as the person I am today. I pray good health and happiness for you every day!
- Even a lifetime of gratitude will fall short to express my respect and love for you, mother! May you always stay healthy! Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you, Mom! May we celebrate this day with kindness in our hearts and generosity in our actions. Sending warm prayers your way!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Sister
- May this thanksgiving bring more blessings in your life because an amazing sister like you deserve it. Happy Thanksgiving, my lovely sis.
- Finally, I’ve got the opportunity to spend my whole day with you, sis. Let’s take a moment to appreciate our blessings and enjoy the turkey together. Happy Thanksgiving day.
- I have always been thankful to God for having a caring sister like you. You are my role model and I wish your every dream to come true. Happy Thanksgiving.
- God has blessed me with His uncountable blessings and one of them is you, my sister. Thank you for being the most supportive sister. Warm wishes to you on this day.
- I’ve been waiting for this day so long to express my gratitude to you, my sister. You are the one who was always there for me no matter what. Wishing you a blessed and cheerful thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Brother
- Brother, wishing you a blessed and joyous Thanksgiving! Let us take this opportunity to show gratitude and love to the elders and youngers!
- Thanksgiving season brings up the memories of our happy childhood, so let us have a nostalgic week ahead. Happy Thanksgiving to you, my brother!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you, my dear brother! You are a true gem of my life. May the bond of our love only strengthen with time!
- Dear brother, Happy Thanksgiving Day! I could not ask for a better brother and a better friend than you! Sending warm hugs and love your way!
- My brother, you have always loved me generously and taught me the ways of life. I am grateful to have a mentor like you in my life! Happy Thanksgiving!
Religious Thanksgiving Message
- May your every day fills with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments, and happiness. Wishing you a blessed thanksgiving.
- Happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating. Let us be thankful to God for creating us and allowing us to be the best of all kinds.
- Praying that God may bless you with His mercy, grace, and love. May God bless you this Thanksgiving and always. Wishing you a blissful thanksgiving.
- Here, on the festival of thanksgiving, let’s thank the Lord for all of his blessings. May Lord bless the food to nourish our body. Amen.
- Let us thank God on this occasion of thanksgiving for always looking after us. May he bless us more in the upcoming years. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving.
- May this thanksgiving bring you good luck and prosperity. Let’s pray to God and thank him for the many blessings that he has bestowed upon us.
- Let us thank almighty for all of his temporal and spiritual blessings upon us on this Thanksgiving. May he continue to bless us throughout the year!
- Wishing you the gift of blessing and faith in the hope of all the best things that are yet to come. Happy Thanksgiving, may Lord bless you.
- Let us all gather before him and praise his wondrous works with Thanksgiving songs and music. May we all be blessed today and every day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thanksgiving is for praising God for all the good things he blessed us with throughout the year. Let us all extol him with music and song on this Thanksgiving!
- Thanks to all the people who gathered around the table on this holy festival of thanksgiving. Let’s raise a toast to all the biblical sacrifices and be grateful to God. Amen.
- Among the many things God has given us, the most precious is a grateful heart; For the blessings may fade, but a grateful heart will always keep our content. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Romantic Love Messages
- The love I have for you is unlimited and never-ending. I wish you a box of hope, joy, and happiness in this Thanksgiving Day!
- May all the good things come to you like waves rushing over and crashing on the shore. My best wishes for you on this Thanksgiving!
- I want to spend another hundred Thanksgiving Day with you by my side. You are the greatest gift from God. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
- Thanks for bringing joy and hope in my life. The happiness of a new harvest is always multiplied when I see your sweet smile! Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I do not wish you just because it is Thanksgiving Day, I wish you because people like you make worthy the Thanksgiving Day. Your goodness is treasured.
- We may not always be close to each other, but our hearts are always close whether it be a New Year or Thanksgiving. Sending love and hugs for you!
- The most beautiful sight in this world is to see you cooking a special Thanksgiving meal for me. I want to keep you with my life forever. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Whenever I count the blessings in life, your name always comes at the top of the list. You really make me feel grateful all the time. Happy Thanksgiving my love!
- Being your lover means I’m a part of something so blissful; something so mesmerizing that just the simple thought of you makes me feel grateful to be alive. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You unlocked the door of happiness in my life and now I’m drowning in the ocean of happiness. I am so grateful because I have you by my side on this Thanksgiving!
- Let us meet and remember good old times, eat great turkey and old wine. Thank you for being who you are and letting me be who I am. Have a cheerful Thanksgiving.
- As much as grateful I am for having you, I am also a big admirer of you and everything you do. On this Thanksgiving, I want you to know that you are always on my mind.
Thanksgiving Messages for Business
- We couldn’t have been in this place, without you. Thank you so much. We have truly enjoyed serving you guys. Happy Thanksgiving.
- It has been a great pleasure to be associated with you. On Thanksgiving, I wish you joy, happiness, and peace. Happy thanksgiving.
- Without you, our journey would never be this much enjoyable. Thank you for being an integral part of our business. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- The true joy of Thanksgiving is seeing you happy and content at the end of the day. Thank you for always trusting us. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Thank you so much for trusting us; I wish nothing but good luck for the upcoming year. Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe and sound holiday.
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We want to genuinely thank you guys for the roles you played, couldn’t have been here without you guys.
- We are thankful to get an opportunity to serve customers like you. We want to share our heartfelt wishes to you on this Thanksgiving day. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Clients like you make my job easy and worth it. I hope you have a safe and great thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving to the fullest.
- We would never have come this far if it wasn’t for you. Our success is measured not by the profits we make, but by the trust we gain. Happy Thanksgiving!
- On this thanksgiving, I want to thank you guys so much. We have so much to be thankful for this year, especially having a loyal client like you. Thanks for being a part of the journey.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Colleagues
- I cannot express how lucky I feel to have a compassionate, helpful, and understanding colleague like you! Have a happy Thanksgiving ahead!
- To my hard-working colleague, it’s time to do some hard work preparing the delicious turkey meal. Wishing you an awesome Thanksgiving Day!
- May your road be filled with smiles and giggles as you walk through. May you reach your dreams one day. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Make this Thanksgiving holiday wonderful by having your families and relatives under one roof. I wish you all the best on this day!
- I hope you got the invitation card for today’s Thanksgiving party. Come to join my family as we have a wonderful Thanksgiving meal together. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Dear colleague, Happy Thanksgiving! It feels great to have someone help me out in the office every now and then, so I am really grateful to you!
- Sometimes some colleagues become such a good friend that you cannot help missing them on a Thanksgiving Day! I hope you are having a great time! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Enjoy this Thanksgiving holiday to the fullest. Eat delicious foods, spend time with your family and relatives and come over here to join my family if you can!
- May you be bestowed upon with the best of everything and have the strength to surpass any obstacle. The Lord will lead your way. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving Day Card Messages
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- May your life be filled with nature’s bounty and the divine blessings of the Lord on this Thanksgiving. Have a blessed Thanksgiving.
- At this time of Thanksgiving celebration, our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Our best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving.
- May all the good things come flooding on your way. Wishing you and your loved ones a great holiday. Happy Thanksgiving, have fun.
- Enjoy Your Thanksgiving! May your holiday be joyful and may happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
- Celebrate this Thanksgiving with smiles in your heart, May you be the happiest person on earth, Wishing that God will continue to bless all your endeavors.
- Thanksgiving is a blissful festival to be a part of. This year, I wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving full of turkey and football. Have lots of fun.
- Thanksgiving is a great opportunity to strengthen your bond with your beloved ones. Hope you will enjoy your time and have a great day with your loved ones.
- You are a blessing in my life and this thanksgiving, I want to thank Lord for sending you in my life. Happy Thanksgiving, have a great year ahead. Love you.
- As you sit down to enjoy your Thanksgiving day feast, remember all the people that are not as lucky, and be thankful for everything in our lives today. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving is not just for expressing thanks for what you have. It is also a time to be grateful for what you are going to have. So have a Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Good wishes for you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, Good health as you work hard, Good times with family and friends, May you get all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- “Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude.” – Nigel Hamilton
- “Thanksgiving Day is a good day to recommit our energies to giving thanks and just giving.” – Amy Grant
- “Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings, one by one, as each relative goes home.” – Melanie White
- “For those of you who cannot be with family this Thanksgiving, please resist the urge to brag.” – Andy Borowitz
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
- “He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; the full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.” – J.A. Shedd
- Leave your worries and sufferings and thank God for whatever He has blessed you with. You would worry less if you praise more. Happy Thanksgiving.
- “Thanksgiving is a time to give, a time to love, and a time to reflect on the things that matter most in life.” – Danielle Duckery
- I hope you know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Have a safe and great thanksgiving. May God bless you today and tomorrow.
- “Thanksgiving is nothing if not a glad and reverent lifting of the heart to God in honor and praise for His goodness.” – Robert Casper Lintner
- “Give thanks not just on Thanksgiving Day, but every day of your life. Appreciate and never take for granted all that you have.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” – Victor Hugo
- May God bless you on this Thanksgiving Day and fill your heart with love and happiness. I wish you have everything on this Thanksgiving Day and may God fulfill your wishes.
- “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell
- “What I love about Thanksgiving is that it’s purely about getting together with friends or family and enjoying food. It’s really for everybody, and it doesn’t matter where you’re from.” – Daniel Humm
- “Thanksgiving reminds us that no matter what befalls us in life, we can take the charred remnants and we can reconstruct a life unimaginably richer than that from which the shards and pieces fell.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Be thankful for the blessings of the little things, even when you don’t get what you expect.” – Victoria Osteen
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- Q: What kind of music did the Pilgrims like? Plymouth Rock.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
- Why can’t you take a turkey to church? They use FOWL language.
- Why was the Thanksgiving soup so expensive? It had 24 carrots.
- What happened when the turkey got into a fight? He got the stuffing knocked out of him!
- What do you get when you cross a turkey with a banjo? A turkey that can pluck itself!
- What did the turkey say to the man who tried to shoot it? Liberty, Equality and Bad aim for all.
- Who dosent eat on Thanksgiving? A turkey because it is always stuffed.
- Why did the Pilgrims want to sail to America in the spring? Because April showers bring Mayflowers!
- Dear Turkeys, don’t worry… they only love us for our breasts too. Sincerely, women.
- What did baby corn say to mama corn? Where’s popcorn?
- What did the mother turkey say to her disobedient children? “If your father could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!”
- What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son? If your papa could see you now, he’d turn over in his gravy!
- What if the Pilgrims shot a bobcat instead of a turkey? We’d be eating pussy for Thanksgiving!
- If a man wants to eat a turkey on Thanksgiving, what does a turkey want? It simply wants to run away.
- What did the turkeys sing on Thanksgiving Day? God save the kin.
- Which side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? The turkey What did the turkey say before it was roasted? Boy!
Happy Thanksgiving Poems
- When the Halloween pumpkins are gone,
And the leaves have all fallen to ground,
When the air has turned windy and cold,
Then Thanksgiving will soon be around.
Thoughts of loved ones all feasting together,
Pleasant pictures from past times appear
To dwell in each heart and each mind–
Then Thanksgiving is finally here!
The kitchen has scrumptious aromas,
The dining room looks oh, so fine,
Decorations with pilgrims and turkeys,
And now we are ready to dine!
First the napkins are placed on our laps;
Now the prayer for the meal to be blessed,
Then we stuff the good food in our tummies,
And we hope for it all to digest!
By Joanna Fuchs
- Thanksgiving is here, so our minds have turned
To what time has taught us, to what we’ve learned:
We often focus all our thought
On shiny things we’ve shopped and bought.
We take our pleasure in material things,
Forgetting the pleasure that friendship brings.
If a lot of our stuff just vanished today,
We’d see the foundation of each happy day
Is special relationships, constant and true,
And that’s when our thoughts go directly to you.
We wish you a Thanksgiving you’ll never forget,
Full of love and joy—your best one yet!
By Joanna Fuchs
- As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we’re poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.
We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We’re wealthy, when push comes to shove.
So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you’ve got;
Realize it’s a lot,
And you’ll make all your cares go away.
By Karl Fuchs
Final Thoughts on Thanksgiving
On the occasion of Thanksgiving Day, Our thanks to God to make us such a beautiful spirit and afford us these fresh foods for our wellness.
Here we have provided the best Thanksgiving wishes and messages with beautiful images to beautify your home or share with friends and family. We assure you that your family members and your friends surely appreciate these wishes and messages.
You can dedicate your mother one sweet poem at the dinner table on the occasion of Happy Thanksgiving Day. This daylight is one of the most motivational days for everyone because this day our thanks to God and God makes us tons of graces.